You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[UPDATED!] DAUB Essentials for Affinity Designer - 114 Tools and 40 Textures

paolo.limoncelli

• 2 months later...

Updated with 24 new tools!

DAUB_20Acrylics_20.jpg

DAUB_20Canvas_20.jpg

These are 16bit capable, this means that if you want to perform further manipulations to your rasterised layers, these will be much more precise and tones will be smoother. 

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers

I'm not MEB (obviously!) but if you edit your original post and press the 'Use Full Editor' button you will be able to edit the topic title. 'Full Editor' mode also allows you to change the thread tags, if desired.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I'm not MEB (obviously!) but if you edit your original post and press the 'Use Full Editor' button you will be able to edit the topic title. 'Full Editor' mode also allows you to change the thread tags, if desired.

Oh my...  :lol:

It was simple stupid...  :ph34r:

Hi Paolo,

I assume the updated tools are only available for those who have purchased the DAUB Essentials directly from you, rather than those of us who got them as a free gift from Affinity?

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

Hi Paolo,

I assume the updated tools are only available for those who have purchased the DAUB Essentials directly from you, rather than those of us who got them as a free gift from Affinity?

Yep, you're right.

Anyway I'm planning to provide a promo code to make bundle purchasers to update too.

I only want to make it a bit richer to justify the upgrading cost (that will be very cheap...)

• 3 weeks later...

The first image in the OP is hyperlinked to the relevant Gumroad page, but please note that if you only have Affinity Photo then the set will be of limited use:

Pay attention before picking these tools 

Affinity Designer 1.5.x supports all resources included 

Affinity Photo 1.5.x supports only DAUB Pencils, Pastello, Verve and Washes

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thanks also for this reply Alfred.  I do have both programs.  I was just unable to get the hyperlink to the Gumroad page. I will try to find it again.  I did click on the first image but maybe I didn't see it.  Wouldn't be the first time for me.  Thanks for your help.

I just clicked on that image again and this time it did link me to Gumroad.  Thanks!!

What about those who have the previous version? Is update available and how, or we have to buy it again?

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

What about those who have the previous version? Is update available and how, or we have to buy it again?

This update is available for direct purchasers only (my website).

Who picked the bundle with Affinity for Windows has to wait for the second update (new textures, new brushes).

I'll release a promo code to repurchase all from my store for a low price (when I say low I mean very low... ).

If you decide to upgrade this way any further update will be free.

This update is available for direct purchasers only (my website).

Who picked the bundle with Affinity for Windows has to wait for the second update (new textures, new brushes).

I'll release a promo code to repurchase all from my store for a low price (when I say low I mean very low... ).

If you decide to upgrade this way any further update will be free.

Thank you very much. And when we should expect it?

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

• 2 months later...