You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

File size problem in worktable

Hy ! 

I'm designing a mobile application with AD.

My method of working is to create a new document for each display (I) normally with the standard size Iphone 6: 375 x 667, although some are wider or longer.  I correct width or leght  Through the document settings  if necessary.

When the files are ready i paste them  on a worktable where I previously created a document with that size (II). I have about 50 documents, most size Iphone 6.

Usually I finish the design on the worktable and sometimes have to resize the document on the desk stretching from any corner of the document.

The problem has come today when I realized that the size of the documents of the worktable has doubled in size. Most have passed  from 375 x 667  to 750 x 1334 and on those that are wider or longer, correspondingly also doubled in size.

The funny thing is that if i create a new document type iPhone 6 in the worktable  It’s made in double size: 750 x 1334!, without respecting the preset size, but if I any of my files that had been doubled in size is stuck  it into a new document, returns to its original size.

¿ how can i have all my documents, about 50, back in its correct dimensions

post-36493-0-12294100-1477396913_thumb.png

post-36493-0-55319800-1477396939_thumb.png

Mac Mini 2018/iPad Pro 12.9/Wacom Intuos Pro M

macOS Catalina 10.15.4  + Affinity Designer 1.8.3 / Affinity Photo 1.8.3/ Affinity Publisher 1.8.3

iOS 13.4.1 + Affinity Designer 1.8.3 / Affinity Photo 1.8.3

thanks ! I think the problem its fixed. I don't know how i have changed pt into px in the configuration panel of the worktable and that why its shows double value

Mac Mini 2018/iPad Pro 12.9/Wacom Intuos Pro M

macOS Catalina 10.15.4  + Affinity Designer 1.8.3 / Affinity Photo 1.8.3/ Affinity Publisher 1.8.3

iOS 13.4.1 + Affinity Designer 1.8.3 / Affinity Photo 1.8.3