Sign in to follow this  
sorin.jurcut

[APh] Offset Filter

Hi all, I'm new here and I'm really eager to try Affinity Photo for Windows. Hopefully the free trial will be available soon!

Since I still can't try it out (I'm on Windows), I've got a question regarding the Affine filter. Does it have an option to show the offset in pixels instead of percent?

Thanks in advance!

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 for Windows Windows 10 x64 1903  CPU AMD Threadripper 1950X @3.9 Ghz  RAM 32 GB GPU GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB NVMe SSD Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB

Do you know if it's this going to be implemented and when is it planned for? I miss this feature as sometimes I need to offset an image with a pixel value rather than percentage. Thanks! :)

Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 for Windows Windows 10 x64 1903  CPU AMD Threadripper 1950X @3.9 Ghz  RAM 32 GB GPU GTX 1080 Ti FE 11GB NVMe SSD Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB

Do you know if it's this going to be implemented and when is it planned for? I miss this feature as sometimes I need to offset an image with a pixel value rather than percentage. Thanks! :)

Sorry, I'm not the right person to ask for...  :)

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers

Hi Alex_M

I don't think this is planed. I advise you to create a request for this in the Feature Requests section.