You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi Steffen,

I am afraid your description (both the title and content) is way too generic for them to help you. 

PDF exports work alright for me and your crashes will be related to your file. Therefore:

(1) try to change the title to something like "Crash when exporting a PDF" and

(2) ideally attach the .afdesign file (if possible with respect to size or confidentiality constraints). If the file is too large, you will be asked to PM it to one of the devs.

Your issues are much more likely to be looked at and fixed if you do this and provide the information needed. 

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hey steffenschnorr,

I've seen a few users report a crash while exporting in the last couple of days. Can you provide me with a bit more info? What OSX are you on? Are you clicking 'New Folder'? This is a known crash with El Capitan. As Goner__ has said, if you attach your file we can see if we can reproduce the crash and get it fixed. Thanks!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.