You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ash

• Staff

3 weeks and still no delivery... so disappointed with your fulfilment partner Serif.

It's been in New Zealand since 28th Oct but no tracking that we can see after that. A day or so more and we'll have to send another one. Sorry

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

It's been in New Zealand since 28th Oct but no tracking that we can see after that. A day or so more and we'll have to send another one. Sorry

Understood, it just means more waiting...  don't understand why a book would be stuck in customs for 2 weeks. I live in the same city as the international mail centre. Book is exempt from duties and not dangerous, in fact customs sends out a letter within 5 working days if it is held for duties/gst- it's been 10 working days now. 

It's midday Friday here already - so delivery over the weekend is unlikely. Assuming it is lost - replacement order will take place next week - pushing the new date delivery right to the end of Nov/ Early December at the earliest, assuming US holidays don't slow things down.  And if the item isn't lost, then the courier is just holding the item unnecessarily for the latest possible delivery time.. 

Either way, what's the point of paying so much for shipping for that kind of delivery...  

Sigh..

• Staff

Hi there affinity team!

It's a pity no plans to spanish workbook version.

448 pages workbook it´s a very big workbook. Is there a document where do you explain the interface and his functionality?

I don't understand some buttons and tools.

Thank you

The help explains the interface, press F1 and look at the Workspace section.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Hi Ash

I'd like to buy this book at the discounted price - but when I click on your link, it quotes the full price!

Thanks

Sorry the offer has ended, we will fix the advert in the software on Monday. Looks like the marketing team forgot to tell the web team in time on Friday, my apologies

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

I bought the book when it was on discount on 23 October.

It was delivered, you say, on 24 October.

It was supposed to arrive on 7 November.

It's 14 November and it did not arrived yet.

Your fault or not, I paid the book and I didn't received it.

I don't want the money back, I want the book.

I guess you can rapidly talk with Amazon on their fabulous chat and solve the problem for me without waiting for an email.

I tried to talk with you, with Amazon, even with the carrier Asendia. No one knows what happened with the book because it didn't had a tracking number.

That's to bad. I would have paid $10 more on shipping and handling to get a traking number and not have this shitty experience.

• Staff
tmihai,

Sorry that yours didn't arrive. If you wish to cancel the order please email affinityorders@serif.com with your surname and order number.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Looking forward to the German Version, can you tell me if the Workbook is also covering the Windows Version?

I received the book two days ago. It says the info covers Mac and Windows versions, but the screenshots are all Mac. (I imagine the Windows version of the software wasn't quite camera-ready when the book was being written.) The book notes specific Windows keyboard shortcuts when necessary.

I've only finished reading the first two chapters so far, but I'm very impressed. I think the book's excellent!

tmihai,

Sorry that yours didn't arrive. If you wish to cancel the order please email affinityorders@serif.com with your surname and order number.

I think you may have missed this bit, Patrick:

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

I think you may have missed this bit, Patrick:

Doh!

Please can you email affinityorders@serif.com and ask for another to be sent.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

It was delivered, you say, on 24 October.

It was supposed to arrive on 7 November.

It's 14 November and it did not arrived yet.

Your fault or not, I paid the book and I didn't received it.

I guess you can rapidly talk with Amazon on their fabulous chat and solve the problem for me without waiting for an email.

I tried to talk with you, with Amazon, even with the carrier Asendia. No one knows what happened with the book because it didn't had a tracking number.

That's to bad. I would have paid $10 more on shipping and handling to get a traking number and not have this shitty experience.

Hey, same thing happened to me!!! Bought on the 21st, dispatched on the 25th, arrived in the country of destination on the 28th - no delivery as of 14th Nov.

I just emailed Serif staff in charge of purchasing and they are shipping mine again today! I think you should too, because I don't think the original order will make it to you - since my item can't be tracked either.

Update: 

Item delivered to me on the 16th of November and I was able to cancel the reshipment just in time before it got sent to me. 

Seems like the item was just held for an extended period of time before it exchanged hands between the international courier and the local post services.

If anyone else has shipping delays like me - I guess you have to wait, like I did (mine took almost 4 weeks to arrive) :(