You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ash

It still shows currently unavailable for me :D But it does link to a different book in German :)

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

This is the one I ordered. It's in English as far as I can see. (I see there is an Affinity Photo book in German.)

It was straight forward to order and pay. And my country was listed.

- Affinity Photo 2.3.0
- Affinity Designer 2.3.0
-Affinity Publisher 2.3.0

MacBook Pro 16 GB
MacOS Sonoma 14.1.2

(I see there is an Affinity Photo book in German.)

Is there a workbook for Affinity Photo in English too?

www.kodiakmedia.at

TeamViewer: 668 015 544

If personal taste is involved,           Light is free,                       Mother Nature provides the light
discussion is pointless.                   capturing it is NOT.               but talent renders the image.
                                                                                                                        (Charlychuck)

Wow, my book arrived yesterday! This tome is a thing of beauty and something I'm going to get so much out of. Especially looking forward to going through the stuff by pokestudio (Jonathon Ball)

Thanks so much to everyone involved. Great work.

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

This is the one I ordered. It's in English as far as I can see. (I see there is an Affinity Photo book in German.)

It was straight forward to order and pay. And my country was listed.

Excellent, I can see a price in dollars on it now - since last I looked!!

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

My Flickr Album

• Staff

..does the book cover the most recent release?

Yes it does, including symbols and constraints

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

If anyone is interested in a closer look at my workbook tutorial contribution follow the link below.

I uploaded a few images of the finished piece (for the tutorial you'll have to grab the book ;-) ...along with some information on the tutorial in general and some of what you can expect from it and the book.

I was honoured to be asked to participate in the project and I can honestly say the book is gorgeous and chock full of great stuff, art and information! The Serif team has really created a beautiful, well designed user manual that just happens to double as a coffee table book!

https://www.behance.net/gallery/44223009/Affinity-Designer-Workbook-tutorial

The Affinity Designer Workbook states the file name for the Resource files to download, for example

core_skills_artboards.afdesign

but one requires a complete Internet address.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbdulgcctlvxkio/Screen%20Shot.png?dl=0

I fell for this, too! Go back a few pages to the green page at the beginning of the chapter - that is the URL (affin.co/...) that you want, although it doesn't look much when you get there, everything you want for the book is there :)

My Flickr Album

I bought my book last week and can't wait to get my hands on it and plow through it to create amazing art 

I hope Affinity Photo & Publisher will have their own books as well. 

Then again, I am in the U.S. so it may take a couple weeks at least.

Hello, first time here.  I just received my wonderful book yesterday,  all it took was ONE DAY!!! amazing!  It's a beautiful book and very informative, my question is:

Can anybody guide me to the place I can download all the files relate it with the book?  Again excellent book and thanks for the help.

First I want to say WOW! for the speed with which you delivered this book. I just ordered it 2 days ago! Are you printing them down the street from my house!?! Second I want to say WOW! AGAIN! for the quality of the book. Thank you!

I'm not skipping any pages. Want to absorb it all; miss nothing. It's a learning curve, is all.

Page 90 and I'm selecting all seven layers of the Rocket to Group but after half an hour of a half a dozen failed attempts to Group the layers I browse my cursor over the Edit All Layers symbol and think, what the heck, … tick it.

It's a learning curve  

Onward, …!

I also received the Workbook two days after ordering. Surprised.

• Staff

I second the request for a look-see at the table of contents - it would be a great help - thanks!

I'll see what I can do when I am back in the office monday.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hello, first time here. I just received my wonderful book yesterday, all it took was ONE DAY!!! amazing! It's a beautiful book and very informative, my question is:

Can anybody guide me to the place I can download all the files relate it with the book? Again excellent book and thanks for the help.

See page 126 - the link (affin.co/...) is in the same part of each chapter, and page 69, the green page on chapter 2 for the core skills link.

My Flickr Album

Delighted to have received my copy today - quite unexpected to get a Sunday delivery!  Looking forward to getting started :)

I ordered my copy on Friday and it was delivered 9.00am this morning, I too was surprised by the Sunday delivery, I thought it would be delivered by Royal Mail. Well Chuffed :D  :D  :D