You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Ash

I am unable to get to the Affinity Store.  I am in Canada.  For some reason my browser (OS X Safari 6.2.8) says it cannot connect.  

When pressing the BUY NOW button here: https://affinity.ser...igner/workbook/

it took me to this address, but nothing:  https://affinity.sto...3675.1458891282

Having a similar problem, but in my case I don't see Puerto Rico listed in the shipping options. I bought both Affinity Photo and Designer from the Apple store but I wish I can buy it from Serif. Another option is going to Amazon where they also have it.

My goodness! The book has arrived here too, at 2pm in Dundee. Looks fabulous! The delivery man said he would have been earlier, but he had to stop in Manchester area to deliver Sunset's first! ( joking) Thanks all :)

Must admit, I'm getting a little jealous now... 

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Chances of it reaching the Highlands of Scotland quickly is very unlikely. One can hope though....

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

My goodness! The book has arrived here too, at 2pm in Dundee. Looks fabulous! The delivery man said he would have been earlier, but he had to stop in Manchester area to deliver Sunset's first! ( joking) Thanks all :)

ROFL! So true!!!!! Made my day :D :D :D

MacBook Pro 11,2,  Intel i7 4 core, 8Gb RAM, Graphics Intel Iris Pro.

iPad Pro 11.4,  256Gb, 10.5 Retina, A10X Fusion chip, Apple pencil

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

The Win-10 laptop is on permanent loan to my daughter......

My Flickr Album

• Staff

Oh, the book looks so cool but it cant be shipped to Russia... So i had to leave you without my rubles  :ph34r:  Do you plan shipping it to Russia later?

Sorry avo, this is an Amazon restriction, as we are using their European fulfilment centre.

Having a similar problem, but in my case I don't see Puerto Rico listed in the shipping options. I bought both Affinity Photo and Designer from the Apple store but I wish I can buy it from Serif. Another option is going to Amazon where they also have it.

chepo1956, Puerto Rico is not offered, sorry, but we are looking at why. This may be our fault.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

I am unable to get to the Affinity Store.  I am in Canada.  For some reason my browser (OS X Safari 6.2.8) says it cannot connect.  

When pressing the BUY NOW button here: https://affinity.ser...igner/workbook/

it took me to this address, but nothing:  https://affinity.sto...3675.1458891282

What browser, on what OS and do you have javascript on or off? Have you a different browser to try?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Is this book designed for MAC user? Actually im a beta user on Windows.

It will be useful even for shortcuts and other topics treat?

It is ready for shipment?

Thanks. 

Although the UI screenshots are from the Mac version, the software is the same and the book is relevant to both. The shortcuts and accelerator pullout sheets have a specific Mac and Windows version.

Yes it is ready for shipment, the book that is, the software is nearly ready.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

• Staff

Is there any specific reasons why the book cannot be shipped to certain countries or region?

Please advise.

Our delivery mechanism is determined by our European and US Amazon fulfilment accounts. The shop is a new venture for us and we are in the process of checking the exact options available to us (with respect of shipping costs and import duty etc), so the list of countries may be added to in the future.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

Wow, that was fast. Ordered yesterday, delivered this morning. About 150 pages in. Pretty good. Noticed a few basics I hadn't tapped into yet, going over the core skills. Have learned a few things among those, also. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

I ordered the book yesterday and received it today.  Impressive service for an equally impressive tome!

Thank you to everyone at Affinity!

What? do you live across the street from the  shipping office? lol

Have to love insomnia, working my way through the Affinity Designer Workbook, picking up little things that I hadn't noticed before and finally understanding the purpose of artboards! I've designed three colourways of the logo for my new imaginary company and I am waiting for my imaginary client to choose one and pay me some imaginary money. Imagine is the key word with this new book, it banishes the 'white page" syndrome and feeds my imagination. 

Desktop upgraded to Win10 64-bit, Intel i5 quad core, 8Gb RAM, NVIDIA GefORCE GT730

My Flickr Album

How do I download the resource files, please?

My Flickr Album