You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No response from filling out the Grade UI web form page

It's been maybe a week-and-a-half/two weeks since I filled out the online request to be informed about the Grade UI kit. I thought maybe it wasn't available yet, but I've read some posts here that mention users have received links within 10 minutes or so of completing the web form.

As my Mac mail isn't tremendously skilled at figuring out what I want it to label as junk, I always have to go through the junk folder to mark things as junk or not junk, so I'm fairly confident I would have noticed an affinity address in there.

I did check to see if I'd typed my email into the form correctly be reentering my name/address, and the system told me that my email was already registered, so I must've typed in in correctly.

Should I try to use a different email address or something?