You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Wrong image flipping on print

Hi

Maybe Im doing something wrong or it is some bug:

I dragged jpg image into workspace, then clip it in some shape (rectangle). Then I flipped this image horizontaly. After printing image was flipped vertically (but not horizontally). On screen it looks normal.

It helps if I resterize layer - print looks normal.

What could happened?

Greetings

Would you be able to attach the AFDesign file that is not printing correctly? I'll see if I can reproduce the issue here and get it reported to the developers.

OK, but tomorrow. I'm on a different computer now.

Hi again.

File:

(Black dot is for orientation).

As You see print preview looks completly normal. Same if I print to PDF.

And overall screenshot.

As I mentioned: image was flipped horizontaly.

• Staff

Unfortunately I'm still unable to reproduce the issue. I'm guessing it must be specific to the HP printer (or a range of them) which would explain why its fine when use a Print to PDF printer. I have a HP Deskjet 3050a at home so I will give it a go on there and see what results I get.

In the meantime instead of remembering to rasterise the image in the software, you can always tick the 'Rasterize entire page' tickbox on the Print dialog. This should work around any issues like these you may be getting.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.