You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Buggy RGB color display

Hi Tro,

You've designed your document using RGB 32bit colours, however you're exporting to an 8bit file format which is why you're seeing the big difference. It would be advisable to use RGB 8-bit for websites. 

Oh, my mistake then. Thanks for that Sean, didn't saw that I was using 32bit.

• Staff

Oh, my mistake then. Thanks for that Sean, didn't saw that I was using 32bit.

Not a problem, it turns out there was a slight issue there. When RGB 32bit is selected as a Colour Format it should default to use the 'Linear RGB' colour profile, however it was defaulting to sRGB. Switching to Linear will give a much more accurate depiction if you still want to export from RGB 32 to an 8bit format.

Not a problem, it turns out there was a slight issue there. When RGB 32bit is selected as a Colour Format it should default to use the 'Linear RGB' colour profile, however it was defaulting to sRGB. Switching to Linear will give a much more accurate depiction if you still want to export from RGB 32 to an 8bit format.

Nah, I just switched back to 8bit. Didn't wanted to use 32bit...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.