sarahherlant

Crashes every time I scroll through font selection

Hi there, Im not sure whether someone else has the same problem but this is really getting frustrating... 
So when I want to change the font of some text, I open the character window and when Im scrolling through the different fonts, Affinity crashes. Every. single. time.

Can someone please tell me what to do ? 

post-38642-0-71738700-1476386849_thumb.png

post-38642-0-75899900-1476386866_thumb.png

Hi sarahherlant, Janneman,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

We are aware of a few issues with fonts in the latest Designer's update.

I believe they were all fixed in the latest Beta. If you are willing to give it a try you can download the Beta from here (1.5.2 Beta 3). Alternatively just wait a little more for the next Mac App Store update which will have those issues fixed. Just remember to keep the Mac App Store version installed in case you decide to install the Beta since its needed to validate/run it.