You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi there, 

***Can this please be kept privet due to current artwork being on the screenshot***

I have recently left Adobe to come and join the Affinity designer revolution! I'm super impressed and feel that although its not quiet there, I have no doubt that you guys are heading in the right direction and its only a matter of time before you absolutely rock it.... plus its great to support a UK company!!

So, my problem... I'm sure this is an easy fix. I copied some of my artwork from a PDF that was created with illustrator. I've done a fair amount of work on the doc, but cannot seem to export now.

I have attached some screen shots...

Many thanks,

Henry

[EDIT] Files removed.

• Staff

Hi Henry,

Welcome to the Forum :)

Please could you try exporting the PDF to your desktop to see if it then allows you to export? If this does not resolve your issue could you please send me a private message through my profile so I can look into this further for you? 

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

herbz,

This is a public forum so nothing you post here is private. If you are concerned about the content of your screen shots, I think you can edit your post to remove them.

For an issue like this, just the screen shot of the error message window would suffice to demonstrate it (& would result in a much smaller file that is easier to see & takes much less time to display).

Also, from your second screen shot, it seems you are trying to save the file to Apple's iCloud servers. Try saving instead to any local folder in your user account's home folder.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• Staff

Hi herbz,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I've removed the screenshots from your post to keep them private.

Please follow Callum's advice to check if the file can be exported to desktop. If you need to share more screenshots you can upload them to a Cloud service and share the link with the staff through a PM (personal message).

Ah, cheers for the responses and help guys! I'll contact Callum with a new screen shot as suggested. I managed to export the files to another location, but something crazy has happened to the colours... I'm sure its a simple fix.

H