You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Back when I started Beta testing AD for Windows (which seems like a long time ago, even though it was not :)), naturally, I went through all the official AD tutorials on Serif’s web site (and some unofficial ones on YouTube) to see what it can do, so I know what to test.

Having watched them all, some more than once, I concentrated on the testing.

Well, just today, I went back to the Serif tutorial pages and was pleasantly surprised to find a number of new tutorials specific to v.1.5. They have added many nice new features I didn’t know about.

If you have not visited the tutorial pages lately, I suggest you do so. Not just so you can get impressed (which you will), but so you know what new things you may want/need to test, since of course if we don’t know about some of the features, we won’t Beta test them.

Adam

P.S. No doubt some of the people reading this work for Serif’s competition. That’s fine, of course. I do, however, want to suggest you make sure to be seated when you go visit the newest tutorials, as you may get quite dizzy seeing all the new ideas and things.  :P

• Staff

Agreed AdamStanislav, Nat has made this post in the equivalent forum thread, with his recommended viewing order for the new (6 Oct) tutorials.

P.S. No doubt some of the people reading this work for Serif’s competition.

It would be astonishing if they weren't but perhaps complacency has set in. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Agreed AdamStanislav, Nat has made this post in the equivalent forum thread, with his recommended viewing order for the new (6 Oct) tutorials.

It would be astonishing if they weren't but perhaps complacency has set in. 

I know two senior level and several lower level "developer teams" from other companies who are watching development. And are (or have) used betas. I also know one senior level management and lead developer from a company who have recommended the Mac version of AD for some time (so obviously don't make vector drawing or image applications...).

Mike

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.