You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First full day free to myself for a while and Ive been using this style in a lot of client work over that last couple of years, so thought Id see what happens if I'm not watching the clock and pack it with shading and detail, really quite please with the outcome. I'm going to add some characters to this next week if I get another free day.

post-865-0-78720600-1475965226_thumb.png

post-865-0-64200600-1476540174_thumb.png

I wish, that would be awesome....if only their was someone that could make a simple, intuitive piece of software available at a reasonable price.

Hey David, have you checked out DragonBones Pro. It's open source, mac and windows and looks pretty nice.

http://dragonbones.com

Thanks I wanted to make something completely new, and to raise my game a little loads of amazing work being made in Affinity at the moment (plus I had get away from all copyrighted stuff). I've actually had this scene in my head a while, happy it came out 99% the same as I pictured.

Also from the Facebook fan page, I got a suggestion for a train station (which is excellent and I m starting this afternoon), after I had an idea to do a space port to complete the set .Then will spend a day after working of some life forms.

Great illustration! The composition is perfect and the level of detail is just awesome without being overwhelming. And the color palette used adds perfectly to the feel of it.

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

Lovely.

Did you try using slight gaussian blur to mimic depth of field on different layers?

Maybe could add some more depth... Just saying...  :)

I might have a play at some options when I have all three done, Ive never actually taken this style so far before, I use it for more simple client infographics that need a quick turn around. But I have an open to mind suggestions, I'm actually really enjoying not battling with perspective.

I might have a play at some options when I have all three done, Ive never actually taken this style so far before, I use it for more simple client infographics that need a quick turn around. But I have an open to mind suggestions, I'm actually really enjoying not battling with perspective.

I know what you mean...  :)

The white dog, making tools for artists, illustrators and doodlers