You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

7 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

[...]

That does not mean that they will do everything that is frequently requested, nor that they will do things as fast as we might like nor in the order we might like. They have their own vision and priorities.

I wish they would at least respond.

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch

12 hours ago, verysame said:

I wish they would at least respond.

I agree, but I can't criticise Serif for remaining silent - if they simply acknowledge they'll be hounded for more details, if they respond positively people will demand to know why it wasn't available yesterday, and if it's in the negative they'll be told they're missing the opportunity of a lifetime and they lack the business acumen to run a whelk stall!  

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

2 minutes ago, IanSG said:

...lack the business acumen to run a whelk stall!  

Oh, that is going into my collection of pithy phrases. Thanks for adding more colour to my language.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

15 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

Oh, that is going into my collection of pithy phrases. Thanks for adding more colour to my language.

You might also like the Scottish version: “Couldn’t run a menodge!”

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 hour ago, Phil_rose said:

Ho dare you? My whelk stand runs like a well oiled machine and that ain't by accident. Long hours and business acumen, sonny. 

And that's where the joke falls down!  I'm guessing the "sonny" is misplaced though 😄

AP, AD & APub user, running Win10

3 hours ago, IanSG said:

I agree, but I can't criticise Serif for remaining silent - if they simply acknowledge they'll be hounded for more details, if they respond positively people will demand to know why it wasn't available yesterday, and if it's in the negative they'll be told they're missing the opportunity of a lifetime and they lack the business acumen to run a whelk stall!  

I see your point. Well, I guess that the Feature Requests & Suggestion is kinda useless then: we don't know if they did read what we posted, what they think, what are the chances of seeing our request full-filled, or whether there could be a reaction to it or not at all. In other words, I was right a long time ago when I decided to stop posting 🙄

Maybe it's time to go silent again.

Andrew
-
Win10 x64 AMD Threadripper 1950x, 64GB, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD + 2TB, dual GTX 1080ti
Dual Monitor Dell Ultra HD 4k P2715Q 27-Inch