You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

(MAC) Grade UI kit not available for install?

According to your web site, when I purchase a copy of Affinity Designer 1.5 I should get a copy of Grade UI kit for free. I just purchased and downloaded Designer 1.5 today from the Apple Mac Store. When I start the software, it doesn't give me the option to download the UI kit. I click HELP/WELCOME and there is no option to download the UI kit. What is the deal?

Hi jamespratt, Kaide,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

In the Welcome Screen, Grade UI Kit page (see screenshot below), click the download button in the middle of the screen. You will be redirected to a webpage which you should fill to get the link to the Grade UI Kit

attachicon.gifgrade_ui_kit.jpg

Yea, that would be nice if that download button would show up. 

Hi jamespratt,

Welcome to the forums.

What do see on the Welcome screen instead, can you provide a screenshot?

Regards

L

How do I show a screen shot? I can't find a way to upload it. I included a screen shot as an attachment when I originally wrote the post but it doesn't show up for some reason.

Hi MEB,

thank you! 

Got it working now.

It's all about money, not freedom, y'all, okay? Nothing to do with f____n' freedom. If you think you're free, try going somewhere without f_____g money, okay?

-Bill Hicks

• Staff

daboo,

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.  :)

This can/will happen it you aren't connected to the internet or if the app was being blocked from connecting to the internet. The page you are not seeing is from a live stream, with a live link.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

We can check it for you tomorrow Nazario

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi Nazario,

Have you checked your Spam folder?

Sometimes it may end there.

Hi MEB,

It seems it just took quite a while to come through. Affinity is on my whitelist so I was pretty sure it wasn't being blocked or going in spam. It took a good 10 minutes to come through though.

Thanks for your quick response though :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jamespratt, Kaide,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

>>In the Welcome Screen, Grade UI Kit page (see screenshot below), click the download button in the middle of the screen. You will be redirected to a webpage which you should fill to get the link to the Grade UI Kit.

<<

From the link on the Welcome screen I am taken to a screen prompting for name and email. When I hit submit, a message appears saying that this email address is already registered. Nothing more. No download button, nothing.

attachicon.gifgrade_ui_kit.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone. It's my first post and i'm glad to be here, however i also feel sorry that my first post has to be a moaner.

Okay,

So i went through all posts in this thread and none of the solutions seems to work for me guys.

I've bought AD for Windows via your website, installed properly and i have given all possible green lights for AD in my firewall/network settings.  

Any ideas? I've got one. WOuldn't it be easier for you guys at Serif to generate promotional codes for all early buy bonuses, based on purchase serial numbers?

Nevertheless i could use a hand with this issue so all help will be gladly received

post-43257-0-55263900-1479924767_thumb.png