Sign in to follow this  
tro

Abducted

Nice, I like the colouring and the overall shading/textural feel. Would love to see a few more details but still pretty cool as it is. 

Thanks, retrograde! I'll follow your tips for the next one.

Would love to see a few more details but still pretty cool as it is. 

I actually like the lack of details in this image. It adds to the dark mystery and sneakiness of what it portrays. It came, it abducted, it vanished. Bam! Not enough time for anyone to notice any details.

Well done, tro!

I actually like the lack of details in this image. It adds to the dark mystery and sneakiness of what it portrays.

+1

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

99/100

The human being just doesn't fit the overall image - which, by the way, is absolutely fantastic.

I was a lil lazy making the human :P

+1

I actually like the lack of details in this image. It adds to the dark mystery and sneakiness of what it portrays. It came, it abducted, it vanished. Bam! Not enough time for anyone to notice any details.

Well done, tro!

t4t

Hi, tro.

What I meant was that the human needs to be more rounded, to fit in with the rest of the drawing.

I'm taking a chance here, by posting a change to your original drawing. Some people don't like it.

So, if you do mind, please say so and I shall delete it. And if I can't delete it, I will ask a Mod to do it.

In any case, here's the small change I was talking about.

The reason being, human beings don't really have straight and sharp corners. If you know what I mean?!

post-809-0-83196400-1475771119_thumb.png

Hi, tro.

What I meant was that the human needs to be more rounded, to fit in with the rest of the drawing.

I'm taking a chance here, by posting a change to your original drawing. Some people don't like it.

So, if you do mind, please say so and I shall delete it. And if I can't delete it, I will ask a Mod to do it.

In any case, here's the small change I was talking about.

The reason being, human beings don't really have straight and sharp corners. If you know what I mean?!

Hey Rik, sup. No problem at all, hehehe. I said I were a lil bit lazy when drawing the astronaut, next time I promise I won't.

Looks cool. Like the sparse feel to it and the use of noise. Nice! Sure the wee astronaut man could be a wee bit rounder or tweaked a bit but it still looks okay.

Keep working at it, look forward to seeing more.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Looks cool. Like the sparse feel to it and the use of noise. Nice! Sure the wee astronaut man could be a wee bit rounder or tweaked a bit but it still looks okay.

Keep working at it, look forward to seeing more.

George

Thanks, eejits! Gonna make some more when I got some spare time and 'inspiration', heh.