You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After using View tool cannot use Move tool

• Staff

Hi marshdak,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

I've been trying to reproduce this for a good 10 minutes but to no avail. I've just been using the View tool to pan around. I have been click-dragging quickly and also dragging for long periods of time.

What OS are you on? Any chance you could record a quick video?

Hi marshdak,

Welcome to the Affinity Forums :)

I've been trying to reproduce this for a good 10 minutes but to no avail. I've just been using the View tool to pan around. I have been click-dragging quickly and also dragging for long periods of time.

What OS are you on? Any chance you could record a quick video?

Chris, It happened after about an hour of use. I moved over to the Production release (1.51) and I haven't seen it yet. I'll take a video if it shows up.

My machine:

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,2

Processor Name: Intel Core i7

Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 16 GB

• Staff

Chris, It happened after about an hour of use. I moved over to the Production release (1.51) and I haven't seen it yet. I'll take a video if it shows up.

That's good to know. Too bad we couldn't get to the bottom of it but a video would help if it happens again in the future. Thanks. 

• Staff

Got a video but don't know how to upload it. I see My Media but I don't see how to use it. 

If you click on 'More Reply Options' in the bottom right, you will see the 'Choose Files' button. The file size limit is 20mb so hopefully your video doesn't exceed that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.