You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ronniemcbride

Tonight doodle was to see what i could make without drawing it in my sketch pad first. No pen tablet was used either, I retrained myself to just a mouse and a dream.....

queen.jpg

!!! Just get out a thesaurus and look up synonyms for Wonderful, great and well-done.  From color choices and use of noise in gradients, and the subtle gradient on the robe/dress, this is top-notch work! 

Yeah, I like it. :)

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

!!! Just get out a thesaurus and look up synonyms for Wonderful, great and well-done.  From color choices and use of noise in gradients, and the subtle gradient on the robe/dress, this is top-notch work! 

Yeah, I like it. :)

I don't know what to say....Thank You (humbled)

Nice work Ronnie. I like particularly how you've worked her eyes and the subtle noise applied to the golden objects on top of her head. Cool effect.

Thanks Meb!  I trying to mix a touch of texture here and there to loosen up the vector(ie)ness of my some of my art. I have a few other tricks I want to try hopefully I get to them soon. There only so many hours in a day lol. I wish I could be full time on AD. It justto much fun.

-R

:) Its ten out of ten from me. Simply brill.

Wow, your first post too! I am honored! Thank you so much!!! There is alot of great work being done with this application. Checkout the other memebers work.  there much to be excited about. Welcome to the community!