You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Fantasy Composite: The Final Photoshop Test.

DannyBCreative

So, as I've previously mentioned, I've been on a quest to replace Adobe products in my workflow.  I've been a proud owner of Affinity Photo and Designer since last year, but was still using Photoshop, Lightroom, etc...  Well, with my subscription finally ending, and choosing not to renew, I wanted to really push A-Photo into my workflow permanently.

I chose a specific YouTube tutorial where the artist used Photoshop (uses Photoshop for all tutorials), and recreated the image using A-Photo.  For the most part, A-Photo and Photoshop went tik for tak on tools and layer properties.  Where there were differences, I was able to find suitable workarounds in A-Photo to achieve the action/look needed.  In the end, it's a no brainer for me.  Adobe products are no longer on my Mac, and I've never been happier.  I'm waiting for the next update like a child waiting for Christmas, and I'm really excited to see this great app evolve and improve.  Keep up the great work boys!  Oh, and please bring Luminosity Masks!

Image Specs:

The sky, ocean surface, ocean floor, fish, bear, children were all stock images.  The bubbles and water splashes were airbrushed.  Final color grading and vintage film effects were added using Nik Analog Efex Pro.

Cheers!

post-15220-0-75545400-1474737464_thumb.jpg

Wowsers, these are great. Really envious of your APhoto skills here. Look forward to seeing more.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop