You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ZVK

• Staff

@giantlobsterprd,

Taken straight from their about page:

What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers answering that question each day. Web designers, graphic designers, illustrators, icon artists, typographers, logo designers, and other creative types share small screenshots (shots) that show their work, process, and current projects. Dribbble is a place to show and tell, promote, discover, and explore design.

Check it out here.

I forgot about about my dribbble as I never got drafted.  :-(  It would be great to get an invite so I can delete behance. :-) 

I don't really understand why dribbble would turn down people willing to pay. They should probably do away with invites and charge $500-2000 per year for premium listings. One good client is worth 50x that for most designers, and anyone would gladly pay that if it centralized the premium clients over the fivver type mentality of customers on the freelance sites. So much noise with the referral system still it looks like. 

Best portfolio site for me has been etsy. Nobody buys art there, and I probably have 200 sales only in a couple years, but the art directors love it. It has lead to a lot of business. Good to test the market as well. If you sell anything, you know you have a winner.

Just realised I've got 2 Dribbble invites if anyone wants them! Just post some of your work or links to your work to be in the running :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think we all need to start adding "affinity" tags to all new work posted on Dribbble would be a great way to locate and gather it all

Great idea. Already updated all our works. :)

https://dribbble.com/fatcatstudio

>^..^<

FatCatStud!o | Soft paws design | Only good bites | Wanna pet the Cat? | Dribbble (a place where Cat purrrs)

[translated by Edward  the Cat's human]

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I would really like to participate in this … game. :D

I created a dribbble account a few years ago but never completely understood how it works. What I do understand is

one needs to showcase stuff in order to get »drafted« or get an »invite« – but I can’t figure out how to upload anything.

Also there are different account options or something like that, if I remember correctly?

In case someone has such an invite to spare – this is my Bēhance profile in case you want/need

to see some of my stuff first – I’d really appreciate it.  ;)

Cheers

Dennis

2023_b.png.6eb47882072cc58253b7219526339b14.png