Mixup Market

Marketplace for Affinity

Hi guys

Some of you might remember me from the serif webplus community forum, where we informed users that they could sell or giveaway there serif webplus templates.

Well we are pleased to announce that we have added affinity designer & photo to x5tuts-marketplace.com which now means you can now sell or giveaway your affinity items that you have designed or produced on x5tuts-marketplace.com

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

thanks

jamie

Edited by x5tuts

Jamie Bainbridge

x5tuts-logo2-e1474546030188.png

Welcome X5tuts to the forums

As a DP user since version 2 and an AD user from the Beta days it's good to know that both camps are working with each other and are proud to be Serif users. Whether it be ~Plus or Affinity, with this unity who needs Adobe?

To-Affinity-and Beyond, i may have used this clarion call before.  :lol:

peter

Ps

I didn't know about your services and BTW I didn't get round to being a ~Plus forumite.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Haha I've started using affinity designer for some of the templates we do for incomedias website x5 software, plus our logo was recreated with affinity designer, the x5tuts.com site was originally built for website x5 users, but then we got questions from users that used serif webplus, xara, & adobe muse, then we got questions about whether some users could sell there graphics and then by that time our site became a full blown marketplace, Its ideal for users that haven't got anywhere to promote, giveaway or sell there items, we do all the hard work so users don't have to.

Feel free to ask questions I do try to check back frequently.

regards

jamie

Jamie Bainbridge

I have just added some delicious cookie styles to my X5 marketplace shop https://www.x5tuts.com/item/cookies-styles/   I`m testing the waters to see if they sell or if I can get some feedback :)

If it goes well I`will continue to build up the shop with more styles, brushes clip art etc for affinity designer and I`m also teaching myself affinity photo so there may eventually be some goodies for that as well.

I had a look and uploaded a new product to my  shop.  Sprials for Affinity Designer  :)    The experience was good I like the new vendor dashboard although it was not quite straight forward how to go from there to browse the other shops. The only way I found was to go to my own shop and then browse from there.

Hi angelize

We are working on making that better at the moment. At the moment in your profile you will see a link that says store page that will take you back to the marketplace.

We will be adding another menu item that will take you back to the home page.

regards

jamie

Jamie Bainbridge

Hi jamie,

That's great.  I also can't find where to customize my store page.  On the old site I was able to give my store a name and upload a custom header will that be coming back?  Or have I missed a new location for these features?

Hi a couple more questions regarding the x5tuts marketplace.

1. There appears to be no support or help of any kind clicking the support link just takes you to the home page

2. I am not getting any notifications of sales or messages in my inbox

3. How do I check to see if my paypal is set up correctly?  I have made some sales and I want to make sure I'm going to get the money 

Hi Angelize 

we are still working on the support section so please bear with us.

2. I will look into the message and notifications for you, might be a quick fix.

3.on your profile there should be a box that  says PayPal email just enter your PayPal email in there or else it will use the email you use for your profile.

regards

jamie

Jamie Bainbridge

On 10/27/2017 at 5:44 AM, Angelize said:

I have just added some delicious cookie styles to my X5 marketplace shop https://www.x5tuts.com/item/cookies-styles/   I`m testing the waters to see if they sell or if I can get some feedback :)

If it goes well I`will continue to build up the shop with more styles, brushes clip art etc for affinity designer and I`m also teaching myself affinity photo so there may eventually be some goodies for that as well.

Link does NOT work! Please Update as i am interested!

On 8/25/2018 at 11:01 PM, x5tuts said:

We have now changed our domain to https://www.x5tuts-marketplace.com if you downloaded anything from our old domain you can still download it from your profile, you can now also follow your fravourite authors.

check out the new marketplace let us know what you think.

thanks the x5tuts team

As I remember, your last project was supported by https://precoro.com/, if I'm not mistaken. I have some interesting info about this Procurement software. 

When I try to go to the site I just get a page that says X5 tutorials no way to log in or view anything else.  What is happening?  is the site being discontinued?