You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

BUG 1.5.0.17 Grouping constrained objects disappear sometimes

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

This remaining bug became more and more annoying in my workflow...

In my job we often talk about Adobe XD replacement (because we work on Mac and Windows, sketch is not conceivable) but these bug stop all users who need to uses constraint to use a lot of workaround to make it work.

49 minutes ago, sebdeg said:

Hello,

This remaining bug became more and more annoying in my workflow...

In my job we often talk about Adobe XD replacement (because we work on Mac and Windows, sketch is not conceivable) but these bug stop all users who need to uses constraint to use a lot of workaround to make it work.

Switch to Figma. You won't regret it

September, 2016, reported by costumer.
March 2018, Serif answered this (go back in thread):
Now it is April 2020.

TLDR; Just because we haven't fixed your issues yet, doesn't mean we're not working hard and fixing important bugs.

I'm genuinely very sorry that you've been impacted by these issues that affect your productivity and I really do apologise that they have clouded your enjoyment of the product to such a large degree. No reported bugs are ever forgotten, nor are they ignored. They will be fixed as soon as we can get to them. As you're aware, these issues haven't been addressed yet and they are important for your use-case. I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but do also consider that there were other issues that may have been similarly adversely affecting users in other areas of the application and that we have been fixing all of these issues as quickly as we can.

Again, I know my apologies will go no way towards making you feel better, but you have them anyway - and also my reassurance that the issues will get tended to.

The biggest killer in this world is not weapons or covid-19. It is time.

• "The user interface is supposed to work for me - I am not supposed to work for the user interface."
  • Computer-, operating system- and software agnostic; I am a result oriented professional. Look for a fanboy somewhere else.
  • “When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger.” ― Confucius
  • Not an Affinity user og forum user anymore. The software continued to disappoint and not deliver.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:21 PM, Highvoltage said:

Switch to Figma. You won't regret it

My team is already using Figma for all new projects, and it's great. We use AD still because we have a lot of documents already produced in it, but we are making the switch fast. Unfortunately this is what happens when a company refuses to hear its customers and won't care about fixing severe bugs like these. So here Affinity Designer is the new Xara Designer: It's used used only for legacy work.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.