Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ShotByJonny

Affinity Photo Ipad Feature Question

Recommended Posts

Hello, 

  I have read through all of the official docs that I can find about affinity photo for the Ipad, that it will basically be like the full program. However, I would like to know if things like frequency separation will also be included. Being able to do detailed skin touch ups on the go would be amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serif has stated several times, that the functionality on iPad will be exactly the same as for the desktop version, when it comes out  —  if you can do it on your computer, you can do it on your iPad. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, no, they did not. On the Ipad page on their site:
https://affinity.serif.com/photo/ipad/

"The iPad version will have nearly all the tools and features of the desktop version, and of course have full file compatibility. We do still have a little way to go before it’s ready, but to make sure you stay up to date with progress, are informed about possible inclusion in a future test flight, as well as being told as soon as we launch please sign up below."

 

I would prefer to have this question answered by one of their staff. Thanks.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys,

 

Photo will be 1:1 feature compatible with the desktop version.. that is, unless anything goes wrong ;) We've got 80% of the features working already - and we don't anticipate anything going wrong with the remaining 20%.

 

It will, however, be a little while until we have anything to Test Flight - so it's best to sign up for the list and wait :)

 

Thanks,

 

Andy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×