You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I haven't figured out what action is causing the crashing but the program is crashing often. sometimes i get a good hour of work done before it crashes, sometimes its 15 min some times its less. It has been often and frequent.  most of the time im working with curves adjusting nodes when it happens but not always. today i have been using it for about 4 hours and i have had 7 crashes this far.  love the program but this is getting frustrating.  

• Staff

Sorry you are encountering issues, there's probably a unique recipe for an issue you keep stumbling across, so any useful information on your workflow would be useful in helping us track it down.

Have you been getting exceptions or just experiencing crashing to desktop? If the program raises an exception on the next runup it should send a crash report. When it does this it provides you with a reference, if you can screenshot this and attach it here we can look into the crash reports to help us try track down the cause of your crashes.

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.