Hello,

I've been using Affinity for a while now, and have liked it quite a lot. Photo bends quite well to digital painting (sometimes even better than PS) but today I noticed a tiny problem.

When I use Paint Brush with a brush that has texture (I've included a picture), the brush cursor shows all the little holes in the brush too, which makes it a bit hard to see what I'm painting.

Is there a way to reduce the cursor's visibility somehow? For example turning it into a crosshair permanently (for now crosshair works only when the brush is really small) or showing only the outline of the brush, not it's insides too? I've looked through the Preferences and the forums, but I haven't found a solution yet.

Thanks!

post-36462-0-11359900-1473358224_thumb.png

Hi MarkkuM

It doesn't have any options to turn off or reduce the opacity of a texture brush preview. You may want to post this as a suggestion in the feature request section of the forum, it may be something our developers can include in a future update.

Regards

L