Sign in to follow this  
Xenol

A Souple of Small Suggested Changes.

I've been using Affinity Photo ever since the demo, and have grown to love it - I now use it in work in preference over photoshop and I am considering getting Designer too.

There is a couple of things I would suggest changing just from my experience however, but these are very much minor things:

-I use the 'alignment centre/middle' tools a lot in my work, it's very convenient having it in the r/click menu, but I would love it if there was a choice that does both at the same time? Saves a couple of clicks.

-Square cropping. A lot of what I do in my work is convert images for Facebook use, and this often entails cropping them into a square. Currently, when you select the square crop, it expands the top and bottom (in landscape) out of the picture rather than (what I think is more intuitive) cut the left and right in. I hope that my description makes sense.

As I say, these are only very minor things, but I'd find them very handy.

Integration with Apple's haptic feedback would also be nice.

Xenol,

Hello and welcome to the forums. I agree, a center button that centered objects both horizontally and vertically at the same time would be great! It would save me lots of clicks over time!

Hokusai