FatinBunny

Which "Contact Us" design is more friendly?

I need your help. I want to study on User Experience. Below are the images of the interfaces. Which one do you think the best design with more less user pain point?

Imagine you as a user. Using my app. Suddenly something happen and you want to complain. So here is how the interface will look like. So which one do you think the more simple, easiest for you?

Noted that I don't fill any colour yet. This is just a draft.

post-36351-0-25376400-1473154919_thumb.jpg

Personally i would opt for B.

Reason is, that the user can select the type of category for feedback whilst also being able to give a detailed report.

The options for send and cancel, I think, are necessary rather than just having send,

however for 2nd place I would suggest using D over F just because of the send button being green.

That's my opinion :)

www.sincetimebegan.com

Personal Portfolio

B looks like the best choice

intel core i5,  16GB 128Gb ssd win10 Pro Huion new 1060plus.

philips 272p 2560x1440px on intel HD2500 onboard graphics

Razer Tartarus Chroma

B is much more friendly, no room for any confusion on what button does what.  And the category option is helpful to both the user and you.

I also like B best, but I think the two buttons should be separated from the options at the bottom of the screen (& possibly more conventional shapes & colors) to make it easier to tap one of them instead of one of the bottom ones, & for the sake of consistency.

Affinity Photo 1.7.2, Affinity Designer 1.7.2, Affinity Publisher 1.7.2; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 & Affinity Designer 1.7.2.6 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1