graf

Affinity Designer keeps crashing

I am on the 3rd day of trial and the program crashes constantly. Oddly, it doesn't crash when I am using it - only after I have saved a file and am not even in the program. I generally save as PSD and afdesign files. I am using a Macbook Pro 10.10.5 w/Yosemite.  Also, I have Photoshop open at the same time if that matters.

I really like the program but not sure it is reliable. The program has crashed at least 5 times today. Any pointers as to why this issue?

Thanks

graf

Crashed just now. I opened a PSD file (created in photoshop), made a small adjustment and saved as a PDF file. I clicked away from AD and opened Chrome browser. While I was on this forum the error notice popped up and Affinity closed. Attaching error file.

Thanks

Graf

affinity-error.rtf

I am getting similar problem with the new beta - open a nef from Apple Photos and AP crashes. Was hoping the beta would take me a step closer to using AP full time but no it is very much a beta and LR/PS shine in relation to the beta and the release version. Will revisit is a few months probably.

Have to admit I am using Sierra but everything else is rock solid.