Hi,

I just purchased Designer and Photo, but I received version 1.4.2 — not 1.5. AppStore doesn't show any updates either. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, do I get to enter the lucky draw for updating the software to 1.5?

Designer & Photo   |   MacBook Pro, 15" (mid 2012), Core i7 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, macOS 10.12   |   @mrAbsarAhmed

1.5 is still in Beta, it hasn't been released to the App Store yet. If you have purchased a copy of Designer, then you can download and use the beta. 

Hokusai

If you want to try out the betas, check out the Affinity Beta Support section of this forum. The first post in each of the Mac ones includes links to the beta downloads, plus important information about using them.

Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3, Affinity Publisher 1.7.3; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 & Affinity Designer 1.7.3.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 13.1.2

Thanks Hokusai and RCR!

I'm still exploring Designer and Photo and can definitely wait for a polished v1.5 to come out.

:)

Designer & Photo   |   MacBook Pro, 15" (mid 2012), Core i7 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, macOS 10.12   |   @mrAbsarAhmed