You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Setting new document; papersizes not in A2, A3 or

When I make an new document in Affinity Photo, I get an window with standard sizes. When I change the setting in millimetres, then there are no A2, or A3 sizes of paper in the window. All gets reset to inches. Please add other sizes of international papers; A1 etc.....A6

Hi pruus

I'm not sure what what you are seeing here, I've always got access to A0-A10 document sizes in the new document dialog. Could you provide a more detailed description of the steps you are taking and what you are expecting to see? Any screenshots or video would help too!

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi Pruus I think you will find looking at your little video that you are selecting new document type of  "photo' so you see standard photo type sizes if you change the new document type to "print" then you will get all the A0 - A10 international paper sizes.  Hope this helps

Maybe the Type menu should have both a Photo (imperial) and Photo (metric) collection of presets. The current Photo presets are not so useful if you don't specifically work in inches. Standard metric sizes for photos do exist, like 10 × 15 cm, 15 × 20 cm or 20 × 30 cm.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.