You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

About trial- versions and Trial-time

I loaded Affinity software trial versions. My plan was to sift away from Adobe products. Adobe has function, that trial time is counted only those days when applications are used. So i thought that you manage your trial policy same way. It is good policy. I was wrong and as a result my trial time ended before i had a time even test your software :-D

• Staff

Hi santero,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I believe there's a warning stating that the 10 day limit starts counting from the moment you run the trial for the first time. Maybe it's a little ambiguous?

I don't remember the exact words used right now. I will check this out.

Affinity Designer and Photo 1.5 will be out in a couple months. The trials should be reset so everyone can test the new features.

Hi,

Although I have just purchased the full versions of Photo and Designer, I do agree with Santero that only the days when someone uses the software, should be counted as trial period days. I could not use Designer beyond first two days and when I returned to it, the trial was expired.

I loaded Affinity software trial versions. My plan was to sift away from Adobe products. Adobe has function, that trial time is counted only those days when applications are used. So i thought that you manage your trial policy same way. It is good policy. I was wrong and as a result my trial time ended before i had a time even test your software :-D

Designer, Photo, Publisher   |   MacBook Pro, 16" 2020, macOS 11   |   @mrAbsarAhmed

Hello, I found your software great and, as a Web Designer, better than those of the competitors like Adobe. But as a company, I want to use it for my work, also the price of the software is important, how much will it be (price range)? Is that discounts are going to be in place for loyal users of Serif software like me and certainly like other companies or users? I ask this critical question for commercial use, because I had no major bugs for my windows 10 64-bit home, knowing that I'm in the front version 1.5.0.12 and export JPG or tiff of the projects is fantastic with fonts and effects on top. Some will say I'm still talking about money, but if you want to stay in the logic, I guess Affinity Designer won't be free all the time with the restrictions explicit on use to test the application while this software is a step forward in the design by its intuitive interface and its speed (in 64-bit)...

Rels67 on ASUS N750VJ (core I7 intel) and Windows 10 home

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo on Mac are 39.99 GBP / 49.99 USD / 49.99 EUR each. We've been told that the pricing for Affinity Designer on Windows (and Affinity Photo on Windows, when it comes) will be the same. We've also been told that registered users of DrawPlus X8 and PhotoPlus X8 will qualify for a discount when purchasing the corresponding Affinity product.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Thanks Alfred for your message, which is good news for business users with Serif software. Indeed, the price charged for AFFINITY DESIGNER and later for PHOTO is a price and competif that will be a huge success for the Web designer like me looking for professionalism, intuitiveness and quality...I am a supporter of the brand software and I must say that the developers have reached the epitome of previous software. It lacks more than equivalent to WebPlus X 8 that I used every day for my clients sites.

Rels67 on ASUS N750VJ (core I7 intel) and Windows 10 home