Sign in to follow this  
Lojza

Closing unsaved file

Minor issue: when closing unsaved file, AD (and AP as well) asks if I want to save the changes. If I confirm "Save", the file won't get closed after that (another File -> Close is needed). I belive the file should get closed after successful save.

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

Hi Lojza,

This is something that is currently logged with our developers to be improved in a later version of the apps :) thank you for making us aware of the issue and taking the time to post about it here :)

Thanks 

C

On a similar point, quite frequently when closing with multiple unsaved documents, AD will fail to bring the relevant unsaved document into focus - and as the rest of the interface is unresponsive when the save dialog is present, the only way to check the identity of the document to which it is referring is to dismiss the save dialog and manually change to the appropriate tab.

Cheers

Oliver.