You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

(1.5.0.11) "Don't export layers hidden by Export persona" does not work

Hi Matej

I've just tried this and it seems to be working as expected for all exported file formats. You don't seem to be doing anything wrong or different in your description, are there any other steps you might be performing. If you have a file that shows this consistently than if you could attach it that would be great

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi,

Yeah, I've probably done something in a way it was not intended. I've made a calling card for multiple persons with front side and backside as an artboard for each person, then I tryed to export a single pdf  for all but two persons by puting the artboards  for those two in a layer and unchecked its visibility in Export Persona. The output however contained all the artboards. 

To cut it short, I was trying to omit the output of certain artboards in the output pdf.

In the mean time, I've found a simple way how to do that by temporarily converting the mentioned artbords to objects and hence they don't get exported.

Sorry for having wasted your time :unsure:.

Cheers

Matej

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.