You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New - Franken Packs!

Frankentoon Studio

Hello everybody!

Hope you all awesome people are doing terrific! I just wanted to let you know that our new Franken Packs section is up and running. We've just released a couple of packs at the moment, but we're we're working on a new one right now (this will be released in about a month).

Remember that if you're a subscriber, you're gonna get some of these packs for free! I.E.: our Monster Lab Vol.1 (priced $1.99 USD) was sent to our subscribers a couple of weeks ago. If you subscribed after the pack was sent, you won't be able to get it for free anymore. 

But hey!, you can still subscribe today and receive our future free packs, previews, demos and promo codes right in your inbox

Our next Premium Franken Pack will be called 'Nature Elements Vol.1' and it's gonna be a collection of 100+ nature objects for Affinity Designer, aimed to help you to design your own outdoor backgrounds without all the pain of drawing every single element by yourself. All of these packs will be modular, so you'll be able to expand them and combine them with each other (like the LEGO system :D). 

By the way, this 'Nature Elements Vol.1' will feature a FREE Lite version for subscribers only and will be sent within 10 days. So check out this new section and please share your thoughts and suggestions, I would love to know what you think.

Cheers!

frankenpacks-screen_zpssnv6jgek.jpg

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

Awesome stuff Insecto! You definitely have a distinctive look and style that works really well with Designer. 

I have some similar type of pack products in development and I'd be interested in your experience with Gumroad as a way to sell your stuff. I was thinking of either that route or maybe Envato and would welcome your thoughts...

...I have some similar type of pack products in development and I'd be interested in your experience with Gumroad as a way to sell your stuff. I was thinking of either that route or maybe Envato and would welcome your thoughts...

Hi retrograde!

To be honest this is the first time I use Gumroad for selling digital goods, so I'm a newbie there too. I've just started this saturday. On the other hand I have a fair amount of products for sale on the Envato market. So far Envato sales are fairly generating a small extra income every month... I know I could be making more money there, but the key to success on Envato in my opinion is VOLUME. I only have 16 products in my portfolio so far. Top sellers have 50+ at least.

I'm not using Envato/Graphic River for my Frankentoon project, because I think that marketplace is more generic, more marketing-trend oriented. With Gumroad you can set your prices and have a more closer relationship with your customers (based on other seller's opinons). This project is non stock-based, like Envato or Shutterstock, its more about my passion for illustration and helping other people with their own illustration projects. So I prefer to be in control of my own store for Frankentoon.

This is my Graphic River Portfolio.  As you can see both projects are very different from each other. Hope this info helps!

• Frankentoon Studio - Tutorials and Resources for Designer, Photo and Publisher

Follow us on Instagram  |  Follow us on Twitter |  Like us on Facebook

Thanks Insecto, for your opinion and good advice. I'm not sure if I'm going to do volumes of stuff so probably the Gumroad route will something more suited for me.

Nice stuff on you GR page btw. Cheers!