You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Inspiration Site

CartoonMike

File this under One For the Holidays: Spooky Hallowe'en photos:

http://abduzeedo.com/eerie-halloween-photography?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+abduzeedo+%28Abduzeedo+Feed%29

While not a resource, per se, it has many photos, graphics and calligraphy sets that pop up weekly. It's in my newsfeed and I'm very rarely disappointed in abduzeedo's content. Sometimes there's nothing better than to take five and gawk at some pretty pictures. :)

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• Staff

Very nice.  Thank you.

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

Glad y'all like that site. Sometimes there's stuff on it that just makes my jaw drop and revs up my imagination and inspiration to make art. 

Another site that has some pretty obscure and odd content is Dark Roasted Blend ( http://www.darkroastedblend.com ). It had a series about car designs that was pretty cool ( http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2013/10/worlds-strangest-vehicles-drb-series.html ) and that one helped me out big time when I was blocked for vehicle designs for my diesel-punk story (world building is a joy and a headache -- sometimes at the same time!).

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

I love that site I frequently visit it. Cartoon Mike I should have know..... ;)

• Staff

Nice.  

• iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

Here's a neat/fun/timesinkhole site:

http://buffalobillgates.tumblr.com

It's a photo-mashup kinda site. 2 faces -- one person. Examples are Yoko Bono, Jolly Roger Rabbit, Alice in Wonerlandy Warhol. And like they say on the video box, "much, much more!"

---

• Staff

Priceless.   :)

• iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB