You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Purchased Affinity But still in trial mode

Hi there guys 

I hope you can help me i have been using the trial version then i purchased the full version of the affinity photo.

now i still cannot use the program and i cannot even re install the file as it states i have expired the trial version

any suggestions on getting my $80 aud purchase to work ??

Thanks 

You should have both the trial & retail versions of Affinity Photo in your Applications folder.

When you purchased the retail version it should have automatically been downloaded & installed, so there is no separate step for that or need for you to do anything to install it. To confirm this, you can open the Mac App Store app & click on the Purchased tab. You should see AP listed there with an "Open" button next to it. If it has a "Download" button instead, click on that to download & install it.

What most likely is happening is that the trial version is still set to open your AP documents, which is why you get the expired notice. The simplest solution is just to delete the trial version from your Applications folder. That way, the retail version will open any documents that previously opened with the trial.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7