You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey Thanks,

Hmmm not these are just regular JPG that are within Photos i'm trying to edit

So how can I open multiple at once? 

I see a file open but that appears to be for a speficif file I can locate. I'm looking to open files within the Photos library.

Thoughts??

Having the people over today that i'm editing for. Would love to be able to show them this

@DeputyDawg

If the files are stored in the JPEG format in Apple Photos, or if they are stored in a RAW format & you don't mind working on converted JPEG versions, you can use the Media > Photos sidebar method I mentioned. Otherwise, use the method MEB mentioned.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

The File/open/media worked

I just didn't scroll down to see media - embarrassing on my part

Now to play with changing the sky color

Isn't there another way besides replacing with another.  IE can i just highlight the sky and then change color that way

Now to play with changing the sky color

Isn't there another way besides replacing with another.  IE can i just highlight the sky and then change color that way

That should work. Try applying an HSL adjustment.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

That should work. Try applying an HSL adjustment.

Or painting on the sky with a brush set to very low opacity & hardness values, using several different shades of sky colors (like blue & white) to create cloud or haze effects.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 1 year later...

New user that's just making the switch from Paint Shop Pro on PC and I have to say I appreciate what you guys have done...but this is insanely more complicated than PSP cloning from one open window to another. Being able to have multiple photos open all at the same time and set a clone source in any of them merely by right-clicking on it is FAR easier. Again, I appreciate what your tool can do...but adding this as a feature would make life *exponentially* simpler for quick cloning between images. And may also lure more of us to here to the dark side. ;)