You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.5.0.11 Brushes still dont import

You need to be in the Pixel Persona to see and use imported Photoshop brushes.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I have the same problem, affinity says to have succesfully inported the brushes but I can't find them back. I am sitting in Persona.. (affinity 1.4.2 by the way)

Oh I see, I am in the wrong topic, It's on mac, this is beta windows, didn't find a delete button here, sorry..

:D

So whats the point I need to recreate the brushes to use in Draw mode?

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi GKDantas,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity Designer has two different brushes engines: one vector based used in Draw Persona (which can also use raster based textures, so its output may or may not be pure vector based) and another (currently more developed) raster based brush engine used in Pixel Persona (and in Affinity Photo). The brushes you have imported are probably for this second engine so you have to switch to Pixel Persona, go to the Brushes panel and you will find them on the bottom of the dropdown list.

Hi GKDantas,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Affinity Designer has two different brushes engines: one vector based used in Draw Persona (which can also use raster based textures, so its output may or may not be pure vector based) and another (currently more developed) raster based brush engine used in Pixel Persona (and in Affinity Photo). The brushes you have imported are probably for this second engine so you have to switch to Pixel Persona, go to the Brushes panel and you will find them on the bottom of the dropdown list.

Thanks for the answer, theres a way to import them in Draw persona?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.