You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.5.0.11 Align Distribute doesn't spread

• 8 months later...

I guess this bug isn't resolved yet?
I can't seem to distribute any items (on seperate layers).

Tried moving it out the group it was in to the main stage etc, nothing seems to work. Not using the distribute align panel using px/pt or auto spacing, or using the Layer, Alignment, Distribute Horizontally or Layer, Alignment, Space Horizontally.
It's on OSX Sierra 10.12.4.

UPDATE:

It seems to only happen with text on different layers, i.e.:

01   02   03   04   etc ...

They don't respond on any of the distribute settings. Shapes, like lines made with pen tool, do work.

Hi Xstream,

This is the forum for the Windows version of Designer Beta.  Perhaps you should re-post to the forum for the Mac version of Designer Beta.

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

Ah yes, apologies. Missed that. Got to this post by googling the issue.

Found out i first have to convert text to curves, then it works. Still feels like a workaround. I guess this is the same on Windows (could test it later if needed, i work on both).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.