You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

First time posting, but need to know, have many documents created in Serif Page Publisher and converted to PDF.  Affinity accepts these without alterations from what I see.  But will it allow me to save changes in PDF format?  If not, whilst great functionality, it is not of complete use to me as I create many publications between 100 to 200 pages in PDF format.  Will soon want to create publications greater than 200 pages.  Will need PDF functionality.

But will it allow me to save changes in PDF format?

Hi,

Are you asking if you can save your document as a PDF? if yes, then yes you do have an option to export as a PDF...

Allan

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

you do have an option to export as a PDF...

However, Affinity Designer may not be the ideal choice for documents of a hundred pages or more. The Mac beta of Affinity Publisher is still a few months away, and I wouldn't be surprised if we have to wait for many months after the release of the commercial version before we see the Windows beta.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)