You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After I finish editing my photo in AP in the photo persona I switch to export to export it however when I do the photo loses some detail. Switching back to the photo persona brings it back, I am assuming that this has something to do with my default export option (jpg High) but even when I switch to highest or Tiff 16bit I can't seem to get the detail back? How can I export with all the detail exactly as it appears in photo persona?

• Staff

Hi William7,

Are you noticing the loss of detail in the preview in the Export Persona or once you have exported? If the detail loss is just in the preview of the Export Persona could you make sure that your View is set to 100% and then check if the image in the Export Persona matches the image in the Photo Persona?

I hope this helps :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.