You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing EXIF data

In order to check if the "Creation Date" bug had been fixed yet (see topic/13320 ) I edited several .ORF files and made some very minor changes.

Saved the edits as full size JPGs and all the previous EXIF data from the raw file (e.g. GPS data, Creation Date, Caption etc. etc.) is missing from the JPG file.

Perhaps I have missed a switch somewhere, but I couldn't find it.

• Staff

Hiya, sorry for the delay in reply,

There's been a few changes in this area but unfortunately the developer who was mainly responsible isn't in at the moment. I've logged this to be looked into and we'll get back to you once we have a bit more information.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 1 month later...

Have just downloaded 1.4.3

Stil the same Exif issue.

Not fixing this issue that is at least one year old is a pity and make Affinity unusuable for me.

Just gave 1* on App Store. Maybe it will have more impact than posts on this forum.

Regards

• Staff

Hi ThierryNK,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Version 1.4.3 only adds compatibility with macOS Sierra. Those issues/bugs will be likely fixed in the next Mac App Store update (1.5) around October if everything goes well.

If you want you can download the latest Photo 1.5 Beta from here. Just remember to keep the Mac App Store installed to be able to validate/run it. Make sure you read the warnings on the top of the post.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.