Hi,

please, can you give us just a hint, when the Affinity Photo for Windows will be out (or Beta)? For some of us whether to subscribe to A for a year or.... :) I have not read any rumours about that for long :)

Thank you

Jindra

Jindra

www.fotojindra.cz

Professional Photographer based in Prague

Affinity Photo user - cur.ver. 1.7.1.404 @ Win 10

We are hoping to have the Affinity Photo Windows beta available later on this year!

You're hoping to have the Affinity Publisher Mac beta available later on this year, aren't you, Callum? With the end of the year less than five months away and the Affinity Photo Windows beta expected before then, the APh Win beta must be due to begin pretty soon after the current AD Win beta ends.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Thanks, Callum. Until I saw your other post about this a few minutes ago, I wasn't aware that the date had been pushed back yet again.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

Is there already some expected date when Affinity Photo is coming?
Currently got an offer for Elements 15 which also adds nice features and in combi with the Nik tools very powerfull. (but still missing the CMYK).
Want to take to step to Affinity Photo, but no news up to now.  :unsure:

Getting in doubt now...