You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 9:38 AM, Leigh said:

Affinity designer doesn't have a Blend Tool yet but it will come in the future. You can check the Affinity Designer roadmap here: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/842-affinity-designer-feature-roadmap/

Serif have solved the problem of a blend tool - they've got rid of the roadmap! 😋

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, 1GR3 said:

It's a shame how many good software lack bland tool.

For when the document is too exciting? 😛

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

11 hours ago, R C-R said:

For when the document is too exciting? 😛

lol ☺️ This might explain why we're still waiting for it - it's not really exciting to develop such feature.
But seriously, how complicated it might be? I remember programming shape shifting interpolations in BASIC using for-loops, 25 years ago...

• 2 weeks later...

Please A Blend Tool - a key cornerstone of any digital drawing package; programming in a stepwise fashion steps between vectors is not only a key tool in any designers digital tool set, but also what computers do so wonderfully well - compute.

The greater the functionality of the Affinity suite the greater the competition you muster.

Keep up the Good Work

Best

D

Ps. Loved & appreciated your approach to the Pandemic, caused me to jump on and trial the software. Would love to see Serif dominate the creative market place.

• 2 weeks later...

What Affinity products do, they generally do very well. What they don't do--well, sometimes you just have to remember the low price. Right now it looks like Affinity is focused on the Publisher-Photo-Designer integration, rather than adding features such as this. That to me is a good thing, but if you're trying to replace Illustrator it can be disappointing. Sometimes I open up Inkscape (now native on Mac) for something that Designer can't do. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...