You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've been using AD for more of my creative tasks than I supposed I would, but there's a very persistent and weird problem that has been interfering with my workflow. I usually use Alfred to locate and open most of my work files, but it doesn't seem to be able to find any files in the Affinity Designer native format. I've already checked System preferences and Alfred's settings and I don't see a reason why some files wouldn't show up in the search. Other file types created by AD (PNG, SVG, EPS) pop up in the search and open as expected, however no documents in the proprietary format used by Affinity can be found. 

Does anyone else have this issue?

• Staff

Hi VertigoBirdie, have you tried enabling the option to "Search all file types" within the Default Results section of the Preferences. If you don't wish to enable this option click on the Advanced button and drag an AD file into the window.