Bauke

Colour chooser changes not live

Hello

If I drag the cursor around the colour field/wheel in the colour palette, the colour of the selected object adapts instantly. When doing the same in the colour chooser window, the selected object only changes its colour when I start dragging and after I released the mouse button. Is this by design or a performance issue? The rectangle with the example colour in the colour chooser window does adapt instantly.

Thanks

Bauke

Hi Bauke,

I'm not exactly sure what you mean when you say the Colour chooser window? I've tried the Colour Panel (next to the Swatches Panel on the right hand side) and also the Fill dropdown on the context toolbar and both update the object in realtime. Are you able to post a screenshot of the one that is not working?

Thanks!

Hi Sean & MEB,

I'm on a Mac (using both 1.4 and the 1.5 beta in new documents) and I just found out the problem described in the first post occurs when dragging with a Wacom tablet. I also tried it using the Apple Magic Trackpad which make the object updating instantly even though it stutters. I'll attach some videos of using the Wacom and the Trackpad.

Thanks

Bauke

wacom-colour.mov

trackpad-colour.mov