You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I did purchase Affinity Photo in the end and In May 2020 I am using Affinity Photo 1.8.3.641.  I have followed the setup as described by Olygo with my Pro-10S and when in the Affinity print module I also set the colour matching to "printer driver" as the ICC profile  was defined in the driver.  This provided an acceptable print.

However I use a selection of printer papers and find it more convenient to set the ICC profile in the application rather than the driver.  So back in the driver matching tab I set the driver  to "none" and printed from Affinity selecting the colour matching from Affinity app and choosing the appropriate ICC profile.  NO IMPROVEMENT. Skin tones again had a magenta cast which I assume is due to both the application and driver applying colour correction.  So I am back to my workflow of exporting from Affinity and printing from ON1.  The need to export is a niggle which reduces my enthusiasm to PP in Affinity photo. 

• 5 months later...

Hi, I realize the thread is old, but I just found it! Here is my addition... note I am a hobbyist when it comes to printing (as in I don't print frequently).

I use affinity and DPP for photo editing and printing. Couple of printers, with the "real" photo printer being the PRO-100. To make use of the Print studio Pro plugin I will export from Affinity as a tif that DPP will open (I have to uncheck "Save Affinity Layers", check "Don't export layers hidden by Export persona", uncheck "Embed ICC profile", and uncheck "Embed Metadata") and then print with the studio pro plugin. 

This is the type of "work flow" I would not want to do 5 times a day.