You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello to all,

after the latest updates I have an issue with the styles. 

I restored the Mac, I would not depended on it, I may have forgotten to enable some hidden feature.
This is the style that used to do more than 650 icons x 3 different icons set, applying the styles without worrying about settings because they were always the same.
At the moment if I draw a shape and apply the style I have to adjust all FX settings.
First two screenshots show the right FX settings on my style that I use from november to make icons.
post-17237-0-14733300-1469900035_thumb.png
post-17237-0-16254500-1469900074_thumb.png
I saved two styles, one with "scale with object" enabled and one disabled.
Screenshot 3-4-5-6 show the results.
post-17237-0-13807100-1469900467_thumb.png
post-17237-0-51194000-1469900554_thumb.png
post-17237-0-75193500-1469900611_thumb.png
post-17237-0-76267300-1469900674_thumb.png

As you can see the settings are in both cases different than they should be. ( see first and second screenshot)

Now this theme is ending its life cycle but I still have people who request me icons, probably more with iOS 10 jailbreak release and I  waste a lot of time arranging  all of the FX settings.
I noticed this because I started a new more complex theme and has become a nightmare to do , I can not continue the job if I can not solve this issue.

Some random questions,
before Mac restore I forgot to export/save my styles, I have a TimeMachine backup, could I restore them? Where are stored?

I said to all my friends with a PC to download AD for windows, it is normal that I can’t open their Windows AD files?

Any news about exporting 3D FX transparent layers as I can do with bevel/emboss fx?

Sorry if the questions seem silly, I'm a beginner. I also apologize for my English, I hope you understand what I try to tell.
Thanks in advance 

Dex

Good morning,

I am so sorry that no one help me. Hoping because you do not understand what I'm asking for. I hope is not because I do themes for jailbroken devices. I paid for both Serif apps, I pay for everything in my entire life, music, movies, apps, games etc. etc. I'm 47, I can pay for what I want.

After two days no answer yet. I do not understand what's the problem and I do not know what to do.

The fact is that, I can't use styles because if apply a style I must fix manually all FX settings.

It is almost a year that I use AD from morning to night, and I've always used the styles without having to adjust all FX settings, just a simple click in the styles et voilà, the style was applied to shape.

If I could make a downgrade least until I finished this theme would be nice. Unfortunately, I've already done all the stock apps of the next theme but I can not continue to work in this way.

I hope not to sound rude but I do not know the language, it is not easy for me to write what I mean.

I hope that no one be offended.

Thank you in advance

Hi Dexter

I'm sure the absence of replies is not about the content of your design. I too have started some topics that remain unanswered.

Personally, I'm not using effects a lot so I'm no expert on this topic, but if I recreate your situation, the effects also change depending on the object (even with scaling turned off). It looks like this is a bug, so I hope a moderator can confirm this and move the topic to Bugs.

Best,

Bauke

• Staff

Sorry for not replying sooner.

This is a known issue which has been reported here. I've logged this with our developers to be fixed :)

It's not possible to download the older versions from the Mac App Store.

I said to all my friends with a PC to download AD for windows, it is normal that I can’t open their Windows AD files?

You will need to install the beta version of AD for Mac to open files from the Windows beta.