You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, Is there a way to create a custom "filter" in AF made up of several adjustment layers? I know you can save presets for adjustment layers individually. I am talking about saving a preset that involves several adjustment layers and possibly filters. For example, I came up with a workflow that creates an effect that i want to be able to reuse but I see no way to save it, except for saving each adjustment layer individually. Thanks!

I'm on Windows, so I don't have Affinity Photo yet, but I usually do this kind of thing by loading a saved image with the desired adjustment layers applied, and then simply swapping the old background layer for a new one containing a different photo.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• Staff

Hi Alecspra,

Its not possible at the moment I'm afraid however you would be able to do something similar to this once Macros have been added to the app in the next update :)

Thanks

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 2 months later...